7 feb 2013

Lerdo, Lerdo... Lerdo, Lerdo, BARUMBA!

 
My poor english generate me big pain.
My big pain is generated by my poor english.
 
Why do I brake the silence?
WHY??!!
 
 
 LERDO, LERDO... LERDO, LERDO, BARUMBA!


All right! Dear me of the future,...
 

 
...you aren't enought intelligent for tecnology life, and I think something more, YOU AREN'T ENOUGHT INTELLIGENT FOR EVERY LIFE!

But I don't want to be too rude, really! Every thing has a solution.

This story started two or tree months ago. I started studying english. It's my second year what I'm trying to learn this language. English was the most difficult matery for me when I was child. My teachers were angry whith my hability for to make mistakes every time.

When I was 30, I decided starting to learn english other time. And five months ago, when I'm 31, I inscribed in the second level of distance learning.

I have studied and studied for four month in my house, during three or four times to week... well, but I sometimes didn't study, I'm a few lazy!

On December, I found the exam date, because I know I may to try it on February, my teacher need to know if I'm learning english right. I surf the Internet and I saw this date, the 6th of February, at 16:00. It has been perfect.

For I can make the exam, I need to go to small city 90 km to my town. In this city live my last girlfriend. Now, we aren't couple, but our relationship is good, and we always meet us when we are in same city.

And the time have ran, and have ran.

Well, now it's today, the 6th of February. It's the exam day!

I got up at 7 o'clok, and I studied the last lesson. When it was 8 o' clok, I went to work. I wasn't nervious, I wasn't too sure about my english, but I didn't want to think it.
 
Yesterday, I told whith my last girlfriend, at quarter to 5 p.m. we will meet in a bar, because my exam was at 6 p.m. Today, at 3 o'clock. I drove Isidrinho, it's the name of my car, and went to exam city. In my CD player didn't song music, it sang english lessons. It was my last chance to learn more english before the exam.
 
When I arrived, I ate an hamburguer and nuggets, and I drank ice tea. Them, I met my last girlfriend and told about her friends and the mines, about the best sport coach in my town of 2012, about our families, about our jobs, about all, in general. And I drank two glasses of cofee on the rocks.
 
In de middle of our conversation, I saw my watch, and it was a quarter to 6. There is the moment most important to day. I should to go to the languages school.
 
We saied bye and gave us two cold kisses, and I went to the exam, some nervious, but not very much.
 
When I arrived the school, I found the exam class, and surprise! The exam wasn't at 6 o'clok, it was at 4 o'clok.
 
Oh! sheet! I'm silly!
 
I asked to the receptionist, and he answered what the exam was at 4 o'clock. I asked to the teacher, and he answered what the exam was at 4 o'clock, There was too later! I aksked me, and I answered what I am idiot, a big idiot.
 
But I haven't been angry, I have been quiet. I decided to take Isidrinho and to return to my town. My face pictured a smile, but I didn't know why. Now, I think I smiled because I drank too coffee and tea.
 
Them, in my car, I changued the CD, and it sang one of the best music spanish bands, Ixo Rai!
 
Pick the link if you want to lisen it
 
 
In the road I have been happy, very very happy. I sang and danced whit Ixo Rai! songs. They was amazing.
 
When I arrived to my house, I went to sports centre and made a practice season with my basketball players. They playied a good season, it was better than last day and I congratulated them!
 
Finally, I arrived, other time, to my house, and I thank It was my last chance, I needed to try my english, I started writing a story about my grand day, I may to think in the recuperation exam, in May, at 4:00 p.m, mmm... or at 6:00 p.m.?
I'm not sure!!!!  
 
Better, I'm writting not to think!
 
 
This story has talked really things, but it isn't exciting. I'm sorry.
 
And I'm sorry for my writer mistakes, my english are a lot of limitated, short and bad! And I didn't see the dictionary for write this story.
 
 
Aclaration- The text of this post are Public Domain. The link aren't Public Domain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario